Thursday, December 23, 2010

OH MUH GOSH!!


HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!! I cant believe its ALREADY three days until Christmas. I am so glad and I am sooooo ready to get the holidays and this year over with. Whew! Have to keep remembering that its gonna be better soon! Nothing much has really gone on. I was able to get all my shopping done. Theres a couple of things I need to pick up but its not at a store! THANK GOD! Ive already got my groceries for dinner on Christmas Eve and my hashbrown casserole for Christmas Day. People REALLY amaze me sometimes.. I just dont understand how you can fall outta someones life for a year or something like that and hurt them during the time and think you can just pick right back up and pretend like nothing ever happened.. like that wound hasnt gone away. When you cut someone deep the scar is still there and they will never forget.

Thats the amazing thing about my husband. He loves unconditionally. :o) Thank goodness because I have a hard time with that. When I try and get turned away after so many times I just say forget it and leave that person alone all together. I try to be the bigger person. But its hard. Guess thats why they call it the bigger person. Its HARDER to be that person so its the BIGGER one! LoL I am not sure. I try to remember like my mama always said heap coals. Proverbs 25:21-22. If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee. VERY HARD TO DO!! They are your "enemy" for a reason! LoL!

Anyways enough of that. I got the kids so much stuff for Christmas. Went a little crazy on them but thats ok! I dont think their daddy would mind! :o) I went to my massage on tuesday! OH it was amazing. I had a hard time getting relaxed but once I did I was having a hard time staying awake. And I wanted to nap but I wanted to enjoy my massage! I havent had a massage in like 5 years. So it was nice. Not to mention the last time I had one I was pregnant with Samantha. My neice was really sick at the beginning of the week. I was worried about her. Doc said she had strep but also had scarlet fever. Shes doing better now from what I understand. Thank goodness.. that can be yucky if it gets out of hand.

I have been such a bum this week. Slowly getting the house cleaned and getting stuff done around here. Gonna start wrapping tonight and finish up tomorrow night. Bubba, Sam and I are gonna bake cookies for Santa tomorrow! :o) Daddy has requested that we mail him some (even though he said no sweet stuff), but I guess these are "special". Hehe! Well anyways! Im gonna get off here. Figured it has been a few days so I would update! Have a blessed day!!


No comments: