Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


Okay so this Christmas wasnt the greatest but it was definitly the best it could be. Christmas Eve I got the kids to bed and cleaned some and had a Skype date with my baby! Ended up lasting quiet a few hours!! Gosh I love that man!! :) Best present this year. Anyways so I wrapped presents and played Santa while he went to the gym and stuff and he came back and we talked some more. It was fun! Made me smile! That boys got something over me!! LOOOOVE BABY! HEHE! I finally got to bed about 5:30 (but it was sooooo worth it)!!

Got up at 6:30 with the kids (UGH I HATE GETTING UP EARLY)! But we layed in the bed and watched Mickey Mouse till my mom called and said they were on their way. They got here and we got their gifts unloaded then let the kids come to the living room and open their presents. They had such a blast opening their presents. The cooooolest part was James got to watch them open their gifts.. It was pretty hard for him but Im so glad he was able to watch it.. ALMOST uninterrupted too! What a blessing that was!! Well it was time for James to go to bed so I took the kids outside to play for a little while!! My parents got me a FASTER computer. Its not a brand new one on the outside but on the inside its ROCKIN! HOOAH! And my mom got me the sweeetest calendar each month has a sweet saying to her "daughter" MEE DUH! 



Then it was off to my inlaws house for dinner and gifts afterwards. Well we had a nice dinner, everyone was there and got to see James on Skype (and we got to see my brother Cliffy too.. he poked his head in James room and waved :oD)! James was sooo excited to see his family. But I think his family was more excited. they all cried, I didnt (at least till later when I just couldnt keep my game face on long enough) Im so glad he could see them on Christmas. Its a very important holiday for them. It almost didn't feel like Christmas. It was weird having someone else do James "work". Someone else helping his dad cut the turkey, throwing rolls at, making people laugh, playing with the kids and eating his turkey leg, on the other hand it was nice to actually have someone there to do that so it wasnt complete emptiness. And it was someone we all appreciate and enjoy being around. Anyways, so we ate and opened gifts. I asked for nothing so I left my inlaws to completely guess what I wanted. They did a GREAT job! :o) Very good listeners! My fav gift is my hairy pillow. <3



All in all it was a good Christmas. Got graet gifts and the kids had a great day. Lots of tears, smiles, cries, and happy faces. It was good. By the time I got home last night I was mentally, physically and emotionally exhausted. So I got the kids to bed and then I went to bed myself! What a long weekend its been. I didnt do much of anything today. Woke up and looked out the window and it was snowing. So I took the kids out for about 10 minutes and then they started complaing it was toooo cold lol so we came inside (typical southern kids)! James got to see the snow and the kids play in it. I skype him for everything! Just trying to make sure he doesnt miss out on much. Hell its not his fault hes gone.Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Hardest holiday over with, now its New years and then we will be in the SAME year they come home!! I cant wait! 2011 is gonna be IT people! Gonna be AMAZING! God Bless and Love to you all!

 

No comments: