Monday, December 27, 2010

Its over!!!



This my friends is by far my favorite Christmas picture yet.. It is my celebratory picture that I have survived Christmas without James! And I REFUSE to do it again! LOL! But guess the Army will be deciding factor in that one! But we will take that day when it gets here. I wanna get through THIS deployment first. So I was excited taking down the Christmas decorations. The kids, well not so much! When I pulled out the tree box they thought I was putting up ANOTHER tree... ummmm no! Haha! One is one too many this year much less two! So now my living room is bare but I love it! It looks "normal"! Anyways! So I have officially used almost everything I have gotten for Christmas already! HAHA! Apparently I needed more stuff than I thought! Anyways! Not much else to say. Just wanted to share my excitement as Christmas is NOW OVER and the New Year is ALMOST here.. Ready to get past this year and the next 6 months!! Hope the next 6 fly by like these first 6 have!! HOLLA! Hope all have a great day! God Bless!

Irish Blessing from my heart to yours!
May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!


No comments: