Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Blog!

Definitions of blog on the Web:
  • read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal
  • web log: a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; "postings on a blog are usually in chronological order"
There are so many blogs on the world wide web and there are so many different ones. Ones to advertize, ones for support groups, how to blogs, personal blogs, and so on. Well this one is MY PERSONAL blog. I put down feelings I have had that day or recently and type them out and post them so people can relate or disagree with me. I dont post them to take stabs at people. I post alot of blogs to celebrate things I am happy for. I post things that upset me or hurt me or bother me. If you take offense to anything I say you shouldn't. I have no personal vendettas against anyone and if I did I wouldnt post them on my blog. If I do say something about someone in particular well there ya go its STATED that I have an issue with that particular person. I may not like the situation around me and that person or something that they have done but again this blog is MY outlet. I unfortunatly dont sugar coat anything while Im venting. Some have taken some of the things I have said personally so this is being done to avoid drama and unneccesary hurt.Thanks I do appreciate the non biased people who just read to read whats going on in my life or my head at the moment and move on and dont take anything I say personally. I also apprecate the people who do give feedback and state their opinions if they disagree with me as they are hashed out and a common ground and more of an understanding is found. Thank you to all my readers who do read my blog. Its really appreciated. Many of you have laughed with me, cried with me, fussed with me, disagreed with me so I hate to cut everyone out. After 24 hours my blog will again be private. If you would like access to read after it has become private please contact me. Thank you.

No comments: