Thursday, February 24, 2011

Winter Break 2011

Ok Im back at it again... sorry to all of my followers that I havent been keeping it updated. I was busy this past week. I took a mini vacation to see my brother, sis in law and my handsome lil nephew while my daughters grandmother came down to visit, give em some one on one time. It was so much fun!! I got some good quality time in with my brother! I missed him so much!! Sigh... He kinda fills the hole thats there while BigPapa is gone! Yep, Countin it down now. Double digits till leave and twice as long till homecoming for good. I cant wait! I miss him so much!! Its going to be the greatest day of my life. Its amazing after all this time he still makes me feel like a little school girl. I get butterflies and teary eyed thinking of how amazing that day is going to be. We are back to our amazing relationship after our little whatever last week.. I knew it wouldnt take long to get back to where we belong and wanted to be so here we are. The only thing that would make it PERFECT is him home of course... buuut I will just wait for him to come home to me... With a smile on my face. Life has been going pretty good considering. Ive got a lil suprise coming for him in the mail and got our credit cards paid off, my babygirl was awarded a grant for gymnastics and she starts that next week. I am going to the Gatornationals with my brother and probably my stepdad. Im back in the gym now and Ive been trying to go tanning on a regular basis (kinda hard w/o a sitter readily available but I got a couple people helpin out I love them!) I did horrible on my diet this past week and didnt work out so im totally feeling blah and I went back to the gym today and Im so sore... tomorrow is gonna suck. Not gonna make it to the gym tomorrow but thats ok. Doing a favor for family. But anyways, again my trip to Florida was great. Took a little side trip to Valdosta to see a long time family friend and we chatted it up. She is so much like a mama to me its crazy!! I love her to peices! I so wished we lived closer but Im gonna make it a point to visit more often. We are so very much alike in many ways! I love that whole family.. very near and dear to my heart. Anyways well I will close with some of my fac pics from this past weekend... gotta check out my Buttecups face in some of them!! I love her! Shes such a turkey!















No comments: