Sunday, February 13, 2011

What you Should DO!

I love the song playing.. good advice! Best way to make it through life.. Love Like CRAZY!! So I been thinking about my future and the first thing that pops up is I wanna be like that old couple married for 58 years! Yep me and BigPapa sittin there on a rocking chair front porch in a swing holdin hands!! I love it! Our kids all grown and grandbabies running round! OH YEAH!! Music to my ears! I am gonna spend the rest of my life with that man.. Ya know.. I take for granted what a wonderful man he is sometimes. He has the best intentions for our little family in everything he does or does not do. Even when he messes up I still love him. Just like he loves me when I screw up! But that is love my friends. And I am in love! Tomorrow is Valentines Day. Yeah not gonna be the most awesome day but it will be a good day! I DO have a Valentine even though he is so far away and I have a DATE! Who does not mind my kiddos hanging around! Ha Ha! One of my fellow Army Wives and bestie along with me and the kiddos will be having a nice mexican dinner for Valentines! I did have a great weekend. Friday night just chilled me and the babies, Saturday I went and seen my second mama. She had a stroke not too long ago but shes doing great. The docs expected FAR worse than what she is doing! She is doing AMAZING. I went tanning (Which I have been doing often thanks to my mom and my father in law)! Hopefully I can keep it up! Saturday evening I went to Monkey Joes with a bestie for her lil mans birthday! GOSH! I cant believe he is 2! Our girls are gonna be 6 this year! OH LORDY!! Went back to her house and ate and did cake and just hung out. I have known her and her family like 10 years! They are my family! I love them all so much! Went home and the kids were sooo wore out, put them to bed and had a skype date with my baby!! Hes amazing... Have I said that.. yeah probably like 100 times! This morning started out a little rough but two more of my besties came by and we let the kids play and had spagetti for lunch and did the girl talk thing for hours!!! I sooooo needed it.. This evening sucked too but its ok.. This day is almost over and tomorrow is another day. Sigh!! Soon! We are down to the double digits till he comes home for R&R and not too much longer than that I will have my Happily Ever After .... again! HAHA! Oh and P.S. GREAT NEWS!!!! The scale moved!!! In a good direction a nice distance!! How wonderful! Hope Everyone had a great weekend and has a very lovely Valentines day! It will be my UN-Valentines Day! I love couples in love so by all means... have at it!! ~XoXo

No comments: