Monday, February 14, 2011

My Un-Valentines Day!

Okay so my day didnt start out very great.. actually it sucked! Hey I woke up breathing and the sun was shining I AM glad of that.. not to mention my 3 BEAUTIFUL happy smiling children. My hubbs and I have been having some.... not so great getting along time.. Which I guess is to be expected we are both pretty tense and frustrated with being apart and the daily dealings with our lives... but theres always one thing to set it off. Well it got set off yesterday and has kinda spilled into today. We will eventually get it worked out but it definitely made for February 14th to be a REALLY UN-Valentines day. Anyways. Played with the kiddos and vented to my girlfriends most of the day. One of my besties came over and brought me a balloon, candy a bear and some wine.. MMmmm She knows what this mama likes! Shes such an amazing friend. We go way back. Not to mention on top of having a crappy day and feeling all alone she reminded me of what amazing people I have in my life and that no matter how stupid Im being, or silly I am for being upset over something that may seem little to others they know its big to me and they are there for me.


 Had a few minutes of quiet time while the kids took a nap.. got my oldest off the bus and got ready for dinner with another bestie of mine.. we met at the tanning place so I can cover my broken heart with some dead skin cells LoL and went on to dinner. We had mexican and a nice biiiiiiig strawberry daquari!! MMMMmm NUMMY! Kids opened their Christmas presents from her (yeah I know were slow) and went by to see my mom and dad.. I got a mommy hug which I needed pretty bad... It was the icing on top of the hugs I got from my besties today!


Now Im sitting here while the kids are in bed venting about how bad my Valentines day sucks this year... Yeah Yeah Im being a pessimist and maybe a bit antagonistic :-) but hell I think thats ok. Cant expect me to be on cloud 9 while my husband is GONE AWAY being a putz on the day of "love" Yea were gonna fight through this and hopefully make it on the other side stronger. It sucks we get to an amazing place in our relationship and SOMETHING happens and knocks us waaaay to the bottom and we feel like we gotta start back together. But I love that man.. no matter what stupid crap he does.. he loves me no matter what stupid crap I do.. just seems like my list of stupid crap is alot smaller than his.. but thats just me... We will be fine.. He will come home and all will be well with my world again and I will have my happily ever after... Im on edge, hes been gone too long to still feel positive and able to put the feelings away and its still to far away from homecoming to be excited.. so im stuck in this feeling like crap hate mushy love crap till he comes home. Alot of things need to change between now and then and alot of things will continue to change when he returns home... and just like before we will conquer and be at our amazing place again! Just gonna take time and patience and unfortunately because of this DAMN DEPLOYMENT its wearing VERY thin. Thats where my friends step in and tell me to chillax. Ive realized alot of things about myself during this deployment. Im a very strong person and I will be OK, we ALL will be ok.. I love my husband with my entire being and he loves me as much just ready to have that meanie home so I can hold him and snuggle him and kiss him and BEAT HIM UP then make-up! So I hope everyone else has had a wonderful Valentines Day! *MUAH* Till next time.... Chin up Its ALMOST OVA!!!!  

No comments: