Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hooters!!


Note the shirt!! Typical BOY! :-P


Okay so I was reading an article about Hooters restaraunt not being family friendly and what not. I have to say I have loved every Hooters restaurant that I have been in, except for the one in Mall of America. I had an awful waitress. Anyways to the point at hand. Is it family friendly? I guess its based on personal preference. Me, I dont mind my husband going with his guy friends and actually I love to tag along. They have great food and its fun atmosphere. There have been times where my husband and I have gone out on a date and he asked me where I wanted to eat and when I said Hooters boy his face LIT up! I love that. I have to also admit that I have taken all of my kids to Hooters. The waitresses have been soooo sweet to me and my kids.. especially my kids. A funny story, once I took my son to Hooters when he was like 5 months old and he was still nursing and when the Hooters girl picked him up the first place his hand went was RIGHT down her shirt. TOO CUTE! She giggled of course and handed me my son back but it was too cute. He was the center of attention. He ususally is when we go. There was another occasion where we went to Hooters and my son paid NO mind to the cute little waitress we had. He was busy flirting with the older women at the table behind us. So do I have any quams about taking my kids and my husband to Hooters. Absolutly not. Would I be offended if someone said they didnt want to go, no. It is really personal preference. I however have always enjoyed their food and their service! Never a dull moment. I have a few more pics of my lil man and Hooters girls but this is the only one readily available!! :-D


Hooters in Augusta (Dinner after drill with Daddy and Uncle Cliff)


No comments: