Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pulling Back the Shades



So I have started a new book in light of the release of the movie Fifty Shades of Grey. I purchased a book from Dannah Gresh. Its a viewpoint from two Christian women on the book Fifty Shades of Grey. She had a great deal on the book. It was half off and she sent an extra copy for a friend. So I have two. One that I am reading and one I am hoping to share with a friend who is in need of a book to show her what love and intimacy is supposed to be as intended by God. I have NOT and will NOT read the book Fifty Shades of Grey nor will I be seeing the movie. I just can not bring myself to do it and pay money for something so masochistic. Dannah also included in the back of the book a Study of sorts for the book and a printable version on her website. Like I said I am halfway through and thus far its great. Answered many questions as far as intimacy that Christian women struggle with, like what is acceptable and what is not. A lot of times its an off limit topic due to the fact that well.. it is intimate. So here in the next couple of days I will be trying to finish off that book.



In other news I got my birthday present from my in laws early!! I have to admit I am super stoked about it. They bought me a ticket to see Celtic Women. I have been wanting to see them in person for so long. Its unexplainable what I love so much about their music. Its just so moving and sweet and passionate. I can NOT wait to see them! And even better my sister in law is coming with me!!!! YAY!! Nothing like taking your red headed sister in law to see some Irish women sing and play instruments!


This is the newest addition to our little er well big family. Another fur baby. He is a full blooded English Mastiff. A dog my husband has wanted since he was a little boy and watched the movie the Sandlot. He is the sweetest most cuddly puppy I think I have ever had. He has been a great addition. I keep telling my husband that since I can not give him another son a 200lb dog should do! 

Anyways! Well that is all for today! Its Wednesday so its our weekly get together day. I can not wait. Dinner and company is ALWAYS amazing. Its well worth the mess! I hope everyone has a great day! God Bless


No comments: