Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Week 6 Ten Years From Now

Week 6: Ten Years From Now

Honestly, I do not want to even think about ten years from now. I am considering boycotting my birthday this year! Even though I have already gotten a phenomenal gift from my in-laws, the though of turning 30 just creeps me out. So hypothetically if this planet as we know it is still around in 10 years ( I am a firm believer that Christ may be coming back before then) I will be... *cough* 40 and my babies wont be babies anymore. I will have an almost 20 year old daughter, a 17 year old son and my baby will be 16!! OMG!!! That is only in 10 years!!! GASP! Where has time gone. I look back at my life 10 years ago and I never would have thought I would be where I am now. Crazy to think how life changes so much! I still see me continuing to homeschool my children and watch as they excel and grow into the most amazing little people ever. I still see me and my husband very happy and in love with each other. I am looking forward to the adventures! All I can say is I am looking forward to the next 10 years of my life!!!

No comments: