Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Week 3! Meet my Family!

STILL playing catch up!!! Yeah Yeah! Judge me. I had planned on catching up some last week but when my husband is off my computer gets neglected. Anyways so Week 3! Here we go!

Meet My Family


We are a God fearing family who loves each other and loves our friends and family. We love to spend time together watching movies, playing outside and having cookouts with our family and friends! 



My husband and I have been together about 12 years and been through more in those 12 years than many couples do in an entire lifetime, good and bad. We have been happily married almost 8 years and we are truly blessed with all God has given us!!! 


This gem is our youngest! She is feisty, shes my little tomboy and she can be the sweetest! She is the epitome of a southern girl. She can get down and dirty in a skirt and a pair of heels! She is still young so shes not quite sure what she wants to do or be when she grows up but I can be pretty sure it will have to do with any kind of animals. She is an animal lover at heart. (Not to be mistaken for a vegetarian she says).


Our son. He loves Skylanders and playing outside but more than anything he loves ALL kinds of sports EXCEPT gold. He is our football star. Hes has big hopes and dreams and we are very confident that he will achieve them. He wants to play football at the University of Georgia and go on to play in the NFL one day!


Our oldest.. She is extremely smart and loving but getting very close to the teenage years. Preteen is dawning on us as I type this up and it is already beginning to show. She loves little kids (as long as they aren't her siblings). She wants to go to college and be a Pediatric Dentist! 



No comments: