Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Week 7 Childhood Memories!

Alright now that I am I caught up on this blog challenge you probably wont be seeing multiple posts from me in one day! YAY! I know right! Gets tiring doesn't it. This week I am supposed to talk about my childhood memories. Well I'm getting a little older so they are few and far between but there are definitely some that stick out in my mind good and bad but the good are are mostly spending time with my grandparents and at my Uncle Daves farm. I truly miss my Grandpas and my Uncle Dave.  Uncle Daves farm where my brothers and my cousin terrified my other cousin and I with the remnants of what was being prepared for dinner that night. We were having chiken for dinner and the heads were cut off. They would pick up the heads and chase them while squeezing them just enough to make their mouths open. I KNOW!!! Boy relatives are SOO mean! I remember drinking fresh milk... Right out of the cow. I remember swimming in my Grandpas swimming pool. Going to my other Grandparents house and playing in the lake and my grandpa taking us to Car shows! My Gramma telling me about fashion and how it has evolved! Family reunions. Care free days playing not a care in the world. Here are just a few pictures I have to post. =D













No comments: