Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2011 Gatornationals

I had the BEST time at the Gatornationals... It was so much fun! I love spending time with my brother and my son! I got to even spend a lil time with my Mikey!! I love that wee man!! All in all it was a great weekend. I got sunburnt... that lasted all of a day and walked alot. Bubba got his first taste/smell of nitro! MMMMM Burns so good! We laughed at all the idiots standing right behind the motor as they were primering it.... MORONS! It was a great fun filled day. I miss my husband like crazy but I wasnt gonna let my brother down and be a downer especially since his was his suprise birthday present! =) I know Im such an awesome sister!! Hope yall enjoy the FEW pics I posted. Have plenty more on my fb but these are the ones I like the most of the cars!! Yall have a GREAT day!!!






No comments: