Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Best Friend of 24 Years!



Im getting a jumpstart on my blog today (I will write another blog later)!!! My First blog of the day goes to my brother! Hes my best friend in the whole world (other than my husband of course). Him and I have been through more together in my life than anyone else! DUH! HAHA!! 24 years ago today my brother came into my life! It hasnt always been the GREATEST of times.. Matter of fact for a while my brother and I practically HATED each other. Selfish reasons on my part.. LOL Didnt want an annoying kid around when I was older! We have been through losses of family members, parents divorcing and remarrying (more than once), we have both lost a sibling. Our dear sweet Carly. We miss you sweet little girl. Losses of grandparents, great grandparents and friends. Our weddings, Births of new siblings and even our own children. All in all we have been there for each other... hes so GREAT!! I am very blessed to have such an amazing man for my brother! Broski I love you very much broski!!! All that we have been through I am so glad in the end you are still my best friend!!! I love you ALWAYS! Love your sistercakes/sistershine! =D


No comments: