Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunday Torture

So Sunday nights are now my nights of torture! My show Army Wives is back on Lifetime and they have added a show called Coming Home that runs right after Army Wives... nice choice Lifetime! So I watched both shows last night because they both premiered and I have to admit I like Army Wives first episode but I was not loving it.. yet! Im sure I will as I always do. Coming Home was a different story. Tugging at my heart all night! Gotta admit Im jealous because I have not had my coming home YET! But I will!! And it will be AMAZING! Gonna LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! =D  Yes, I cried. Something about a daddy and his babies crying after not seeing each other for so long! I can not wait until our babies see their daddy again! =) I really thought last night would be my night of getting my sappiness and whatnot out of the way.. boy I was wrong. Last night I had all my fellow Army Wives chatting it up on FB keeping each other company which made it not feel so rough. Gotta admit the best part of this whole deployment are these women that have been sso AMAZING! Tonights pretty rough. Had a very busy day. Babygirl had gymnastics which she LOVES and I went to the gym and did Zumba and had dinner with my father in law so at the end of the day all I wanna do is crawl into his arms and fall asleep and just BE there with him holding me. Feeling him breathe and hearing his heart beat. Sigh! Not even close but I will get to.. I have to try to remain positive! Its kind of hard sometimes when you feel like there is nothing to be positive about but there is.  There is an end to this dreadful year and I will have my love again and my babies will have their daddy! He is such an amazing man! I could not be more blessed. It has been so long since I seen his handsome face! I cannot wait until he takes me in his arms once more and we live the rest of our lives together. I cant wait to grow old with that man!! Stay Safe my love, I'll be seein you!!

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. "


No comments: