Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gearing up!!

Okay so I have less than two months till my love comes home so what do I decide to do... stretch myself out to no end haha!! Which is ok keeps me busy busy! Babygirl has started gymnastics today which she loves!!! =) And Monday they are opening enrollment for tball at the YMCA which I am going to put my mini man in!! I am so excited!! So not only do I have that but I have my workout time. Will continue my AM workouts but instead of napping with the kids in the afternoon I am going to be doing my new Zumba workouts! Which I have commenced in today! I love it!! So much fun!! And no quams about gettin down in the comfort in my own home!! HEHE! Granted Im not as coordinated and smooth as the latin people (Im a little more ghetto style) its still so much fun! So all in all for the day after I was as sick as a dog was GREAT!! So glad the sickness is gone and I am feeling much better. Now to get back to my diet and workout routine and get my house squared away I will be so much happier! Anyways! Heres a glance at my lil gymnast!! More pics to come!


No comments: