Friday, March 11, 2011

Sneek Peek!

"Alcohol is for drinking, gas is for cleaning parts, and nitro is for racing!"

Alright Folks, time to get a little more upbeat and stuff!! This weekend will be my 3rd time going to the NHRA Gatornationals and I am SUPER STOKED!! A little background my step dad got me turned on to Drag Racing and not just ANY drag racing NHRA drag racing. Yeah sure I love "run what you brung" racing but something about that Nitro in those Top Fuel cars smelllls sooo good... So its gonna be HOT, and my lungs will be filled with Nitro fuel, and my nose fill with the smell of turkey legs, my eyes will be burning from the smoke from the burnouts and the fuel but OH MY GOD ITS GONNA BE AWESOME!! And so worth it! I can NOT wait!! I will be going this year with my brother and my son!! So here is a little sneek peek at what my weekend is going to look like!!! =D =D

 
Jealous!!!.... yeah I know... LOL!!!  I love you James baby I wish you could be here with us!! =D NEXT YEAR BUDDY!! NEXT YEAR!!! :-)


No comments: