Monday, May 23, 2011

Counting them Down!

Hello my fabulous readers:
So as time goes by and I'm passing time until my husband comes home I am trying to do so many things but yet they aren't getting done. I cannot for the life of me seem to get motivated to get my house in order, get back to working out and over all just get up and get dressed. I manage to drag my butt to get a shower because the least I can do is have me and the kiddos smell good! The end of this deployment is swiftly approaching and well... I have so much to do and now it seems so little time to do it in! I am however one of those people who tend to wait until the last minute to get things done! Yeah LAZY! Its awful. Its been a typical day for me doing typical things. Just making it through the day. I got some shots of the kids playing and my fav. pastime nowadays. It helps me get through the days ya know. I haven't written anything since the death of Bin Laden. I have many thoughts about that but the one that comes to mind is people are crazy. People are shouting in the streets, having parties, and dancing around like we have achieved something great. HAH! Sure we have avenged the death of those lost in 9/11. Sadly enough, he will be replaced and someone else will come along and become the new "Bin Laden". Probably someone younger, less tactful, careless and fearless. Im sure it wont be good. The thought that comes to my mind is oh my goodness the soldiers deployed now. They are in a country full of people who do not want us there, people who hate American and we have just celebrated the successful death of their leader. Do they not think of the repercussions it may possibly have on our soldiers? The anger that is going to fill the hearts of his followers. When you have so many crazies under the guidance of one man and that guidance is gone, then what? You have a bunch of crazies doing their own thing trying to avenge the death of their leader. Sigh, Im not really sure where my opinion is on that. Its a bittersweet moment for American soldiers I suppose. Obama.... well.. people are entitled to their own opinion but MY opinion is hes an IDIOT! Going to the Israeli Prime Minister to "suggest" as a peace offering to extend Palestinian borders to where they were before... WHATEVER!! As a Christian I knew this was coming in some way shape or form. The Lord knows what he is doing and why people are allowed to take positions on such as Obama and make decisions. God does not MAKE things happen but he does ALLOW certain things to happen so that his revelations be full filled. Okay so I have rambled on enough about things! All in all today was a good day! Im still here and Im still somewhat sane! YAY! Cudos to me for still being somewhat "normal"! Hope everyone has had a great day.  


Buttercup trying to learn to drive!

Bubba trying to rescue Horton from Boone

Babygirl who thinks she is Rapunzel! I think she was on her 80th stroke!
Boone, my fur baby taking a moment to gander at the funny flashing object in mommys hand!

Ah yes, Last but not least my favorite past time. Marking days off of my calendar. Not sure what date I am marking down to but its nice to see the days dissapear!! :D
My New CD collection Im looking forward to indulging into! :D YAY!


No comments: