Friday, May 6, 2011

R&R Recovery!

So I have decided I AM going to write a blog about things that have happened the past couple of weeks like BigPaPas R&R and what we did and my thoughts on Osamas death but for right now Im trying to recover from yet another goodbye... It seemed ALOT harder this time. I dont wanna blog about the great time it was when Im feeling like blagh! I just dont think I could give it justice until I am feeling better... Like I posted on my facebook I lived 9 months without him around and these past two weeks he was here and he left yesterday and Im sitting here wondering how the hell I survived the last 9 months without an extra set of hands around all the time, someone to hold me at night and wake up to and kiss good morning. Sigh..... Oh well! I will catch you all up and post pics and videos and such! Right now Im just trying to get myself back on a routine and schedule with the kids like I was before I would REALLY like to just wallow in my pity and in my bed and sleep away the next couple months buuuuuuut as a mama I dont have that luxery but its cool\... Not too much longer left till they come home for good!!! I cant wait!!!!



No comments: