Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Its only TUESDAY!! *Sigh*

[[[For your listening pleasure an annoying throwback song that just fits my bubbly mood today! HEHE!]]]
Wow its only Tuesday!!! Thats CRAZY!! I feel like it should be Thursday or something. Maybe today has just been a long and crazy day! I took the kiddos outside before dinner hoping it would wear them out and sure enough they were even more hyper than normal when I brought them in.. I wonder if I turn the air off and make it really hot in the house that the heat will wear them down. Got some CUUUTE pics of the kiddies playing outside too! =) I gotta admit as crazy as they drive me they sure are gorgeous babies! I definitely lucked out with them on the looks department... must where they lack in sanity!! LOL! Ive done two Boohoo/Hooahs and I noticed both of my Hooahs are Big Papa coming home!! Is it awful that that is the BIGGEST thing that excited me that gets me through the week?? I feel guilty when I have so much more to be excited about. Like cookout monday with hopefully some family and friends... or maybe just my parents and kids! Someone is better than no one I suppose. Also my trip to Florida coming up to see my brother, sister and nephew! If things go as planned headed to the beach with a fellow Army Wife and her babies! I cant wait!! SEEE!! So much going on but all I can think about is about hubs coming home soon! How selfish is that! Again nothing big happened today other than I got through another day! LOL! And Im trying really really hard to be a bigger person. Some things have struck me as kinda shady and instead of being confrontational , antagonistic and a flat out b*tch Im trying to let it go. Not cower down to that persons level, just wooosah, breathe in breathe out and let it go as a friend says! (YESSSS I am talking about YOU)! Facebook has still been quiet. Im loving it. Though I do miss having a more variety of FB statuses to read but this is stress/drama free. My mom has been at my brothers.. I miss her... not used to HER being away and not me. When she comes home shes gonna try and take the two big kids swimming because Buttercup has a cast on and well.. she refuses to wear a bag over it so it doesnt get wet.. makes for exciting/difficult baths.  Anyways.. thats pretty much all thats been going on here.. still working on that motivation thing but at least I got the kids outside into the heat. =) Hope everyone had a happy Tuesday!

Buttercup showing me her boo boo!

Bubba showing off them dimples while sis is cheesin in the background!

FEARLESS I TELL YOU!!!

Yeah that scares the crap outta me too!

Gorgeous... I know!

Boone keeping an eye on the perimeter!

Boone showing his fav baby some love!

Just too cute!

Im pretty sure she was talking to her Mema!

POSER! =) How handsome is he!!!!

Gives Bubba a run for his money!!

Yeah STILL on the phone!!!

Too tall to be an ankle biter... Knee biter?
We had such a fun time outside! Its def gonna be a daily thing! =)

No comments: