Sunday, May 29, 2011

Folding Of the Flag

I am not sure how many of you have seen an actual flag folding ceremony or maybe you seen it at a funeral. It is a very moving ceremony. The precise way in which the flag is folded. The soldiers hands gently touching the flag not to wrinkle it or get it dirty. It is an amazing moving ceremony. Please play the video and as you watch how carefully this flag is held pray for the ones who gave their life for this amazing symbol we have for our wonderful country and remember freedom is not free! When the video finishes please take a moment and send up a pray for the men and women who are still fighting on this very day for your freedom!! Thank you!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lee Greenwood GOD BLESS THE USA. One of my favorite songs. And TAPS I don't love the reason behind why TAPS is played, but I do love TAPS. Thanks Jennifer. I love you hun. Connie