Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good Riddance 2010:: Hellooo 2011


Me & My New Years Date! (till he passed out LOL)

Ok so last year was not a total dread. I mean I had some great times with my families and stuff like that. Unforunatly it was the year that my husband left for his deployment and that  is what sticks out the most. Ive learned alot from last year. Dont sweat the small stuff, dont try so hard to please people, love unconditionally, and in all things just be happy. James and I have had tough times, good times, REALLY tough times and REALLY good times. I used to dwell on the tough times and the past and that made for REALLY tough times. I have come to realize that I may not live the life others would but this my friend is my fairy tale. I have my knight in dirty camo, my castle thats just big enough for my little family, my children who are beautiful and run rampant all the time, and I have my health. Everything else that is amazing is a bonus. Those 4 things are very essential to me. And because they are I am going forward into this new year and workin on improving my relationship with each of these 4 neccesities. Everything else can fall into place but I feel like this is where my roots are, these 4 things is where my life starts! My relationship with my knight has never been more amazing. I have never been more in love. And the little things we took for granted well NO MORE! Ive never been one to have a spotless house or even clean for that matter. But its my home and I shouldnt let it fall by the waistside. I intend on improving my house cleaning skills by doing it more often. LoL! If you know me ther are many other things Id rather do than clean. Go running around town with my mom, playing with my kids, skyping with my love the list goes on and on but from here on out Im going to try and organize my house and my schedule and maintain an orderly home. My children, wow, where to start with that. No im not a terrible mom but I need to start putting my foot down with the discipline and I need to start doing more HANDS on with them other than playing with them and wrestling around with them on the floor! LoL! Helping teach them to read, write, color in the lines for Bubba, and color ON THE PAPER for Allison! And my health. Well Im not suuuper unhealthy but I could definitly take better care. I have started my New Years diet to lose some weight and get into shape and feel better for my husband and my kids but mostly me. When Im not happy with myself its hard for me to let others be happy with me. My mom was diagnosed with diabetes this year and I know I can prevent that by taking better care of myself. And in each of these it takes time to adjust and reevaluate thing things than can be set aside and the things that cant. I am hoping that each of these aspects in my life will improve. So many things to look forward to in 2011. The main one being my husband returning home from his deployment to Afghanistan, welcoming my two nephews Michael and Clay, me being more healthy, having a more organized and orderly home AND children. I will need all the support from my family and friends as I can get. And I expect to get nothing less because I have amazing family and friends. Looking forward to letting 2010 be a memory and 2011 being one of the most amazing years in my life!! Hope everyone had a GREAT new years and were safe!! God Bless! (Here are some pics that I got from my husband thus far in Afghanistan, Enjoy!)

OEF 2010-2011 RCP 2 "Black Sheep"

Inside a can of Whoop A$$ 1221st Style!


All Strapped up and READY TO ROLL!


RIP HARLEY & RABON

My brother Cliff-fa-fa and of course my hubby!! AKA Iron Curtain & Tater



View during the day!

View at Night


Drivin!!


Mitchum showin my baby some love!


Dismount! What a Goof!

Standing next to his vehicle... it Got a boo boo!


My hubby and his Big Brother/Dad Parsons


MY HERO!



Takin a lil break from a LONG journey!



Down Time


 

No comments: