Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Michael Anthony Parr



Well as I'm sure all of you know by now if you are my Face book friends my awesome brother and his sweet wife had their little boy Thursday evening at 6:16. I got a text from my brother probably about 11:30 as I was leaving the Marshall Family Y telling me she was being induced because of her pregnancy induced high blood pressure and the doc didn't want to wait any longer. So naturally RUSH mode came into effect as I know she wanted me to be there with her while she had the baby. I rushed home threw some things into bags grabbed kids some snacks and drinks went and picked up some lunch for me and Allison, picked up Samantha and James from school, swung by my moms house and picked her up and stopped to get them lunch and then we were off.. We left about 2pm and drove stopping a few times to let the kiddos potty and things like that! then we get a message at 5:45 saying that they are going in to give Ashlee her epidural and I didn't hear anything back from my source for 30 mins! I was soooooo worried I wasn't gonna make it there soon enough.. (Not to mention I was flying, I got out of a ticket. 90 in a 70mph, pulled a smokey and the bandit... he clocked the car before me and me and the one after me. before he was able to pull out because of all the traffic I was able to slow down and get between two cars and he drove right past me getting the car in front of me and another cop getting the one after me LoL) Anyways so 30 Min's later my source told me that we had a baby!! I'm like whaaaaaaat!! I was so distraught I couldn't be there.. I wanted to so bad. Anyways enough of that! So little Mikey was born Jan 6th, 2011 at 6:16 pm 7lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches long. So I managed to drive the rest of the way. When we arrived at the hospital Ashlee's best friend and her hubby was there. My brother greeted me in the waiting room. Grinning from ear to ear.. He is a happy papa! So after my mom went in and seen Michael I went in. I almost cried.. NOW I know how my brother feels about my kids. I fell in love with that little man. I love him like he was my own. It was so overwhelming I almost cried. I am an aunt OFFICIALLY. Sure I got other kids that call me Aunt Jen but I'm not anywhere close to them or their parents like I am Michael and his parents. Mikey is my Nephew. I will be there for him when I can. Hopefully get to watch him grow up and play with my kids. Uncle James is proud to have a nephew too! His sister has a daughter but we rarely see them and again WE aren't very close to either of them. So he is definitely excited to come home and have a little boy to play with! So I spent the weekend with them. They got to come home Saturday which was great. Luckily on Saturday night we were able to spend some one on one time together while the kids were sleeping. We went for a walk and smoked our celebratory cigars and we chatted. It was nice! Felt like home. (And I pray it will be one day) I was going to leave on Sunday but decided to wait because of the pending bad weather we were supposed to get here in Augusta. So I ended coming back on Tuesday. I cried when I left like I always do. Nick and Ashlee are two of the very few closest people I have to me right now and it hurts every time I leave him. He is my best friend of all time.. Nothing like a brothers hug. Anyways so now I'm back home to the regular grind until the kiddos next break then its back to Florida I go! Next up my sisters lil man Clay!! YAY!!! Cant wait to see his handsome lil face too!! Now I'm gonna leave you with some pics of my weekend in Florida Welcome my little nephew (the first one) into the world!!! On another note Jan 6th, 2005 was the day that my beloved baby sister Carly passed away. She was definitly in heaven planning this all along. Not a day to grieve but to celebrate the brief time she was with us and the new life that has come into the world!!! Thank you My sweet angel in Heaven!! Your big sis misses you so much and loves you dearly!


Me and My BESTIST Friend (besides James) It was REALLY close is why its blurry!! HaHa!

*BIG YAWN*

Such a special moment!!!

My brother!! A DADDY!!! :-D

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING MY BABY!!

The Boys!!!! (Minus one)


CHEEZIN WITH MY BROSKI!!!!

Me, 2 of my best friends and My lil Monkey!!

She was very protective of "her" baby!!

Kisses for my Mikey!

Adoring Mikey!!

Mad cuz someone took her baby!!

Nick and Ashlee with ALL their babies!!! (except their fur baby)

No comments: