Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Sweetest Thing

I dont really have anything to rant about today, Suprise!!! Suprise!!! So I guess I will just tell you the sweetest thing that happened today, almost brought tears to my eyes... ALMOST! Im not much of a crier really... to ME its a sign of weakness... when I could have it so much worse. But anyways. So its Saturday so the kiddos dont have school. Normally Samantha is too shy to talk to her daddy on the computer.. I dunno maybe she thinks its weird but as I was fixing lunch today she actually talked to him. And it was soooooo precious. He was helping her with math. Yep my babygirl is learning how to add and James was helping her allllll the way from Afghanistan. He would tell her to hold up so many fingers and then to  hold up so many more and ask her how much that equaled.. SO CUTE!! My heart melted... Hes a great daddy even from so far away. Some of us have it good to have this kind of communication. ALOT of spouses dont have that and before skype and all this advanced technology all they had were letters and that took probably a month or two to get there. We are definitely lucky. Anyways so I really dont have much to blog about today just that it was a normal day of bumming and hanging out with the kids. I did take them to my parents house to play on the swingset since the weather is getting much nicer!! THANK GOODNESS!! Sigh! I hate cold weather. And on a higher note, this deployment is going by pretty fast. Over halfway done now.. At the beginning I could remember this is gonna last FOREVER and now im like OMG I only have THIS many months to lose weight and work out and get all this stuff done!! HAHA! But thats a good thing.. keeping me busy I suppose. All my working out this week caught up to me yesterday. I went to bed somewhat early, after talking with my besties for a bit, and I passed out and did not wake up until this morning. That is not normal for me.. I ususally wake up every hour and check my phone (subconciously from before James had access to internet and I always waited for him to call LoL). But last night was a niiiiice sleep. I still woke up tired but took a lil nap with the kiddos and im feeling ok right now. Maybe If I get some good sleep tonight tomorrow will be even better and I can be motivated to get some things done. Still not drinking coffee soooo Im doing good with that.. Anyways! Gonna leave you guys with some pics I snuck in earlier of Daddy and Babygirls little math session earlier! Dont mind my desk its ALWAYS cluttered like that! Enjoy! And have a great night!









No comments: