Friday, January 28, 2011

I MISS YOU!!!

I MISS him! The love of my Life
Okay so I had a moment earlier when I was at the gym. Working out on the elliptical machine and ran across someone saying how much they missed their love..... Its been like 3 or 4 days maybe that they have last seen them... ITS SO FRUSTRATING! To me some people dont realize what it means to MISS someone.. I mean truly, deeply, cant sleep or eat at night for missing them. And on top of missing them worry about them. Its so childish and high schoolish to talk about how you miss someone who lives less than a couple hours away and you havent seen them in a day or two.. I mean REALLY!!! You guys really have NO idea. While your asleep in your bed in your babys arms when you do get to see him there are other peoples significant other going out looking for IEDS, getting shot at, going days without hearing their voice or even seeing their face, having practice just in case the Taliban got STUPID enough to cross the line.. UGH!!! LAME PEOPLE!! C'mon get a grip. My 5 year old knows more about missing someone than YOU DO! Her daddy has been gone for 7 months, he hasnt kissed a boo boo, wiped away a tear, brushed her hair or kissed her goodnight in SEVEN months!!! Try that on for size. And some women do it longer and have done it MANY MANY more times than I. Sigh... (shakes head), I really dont know what to say about that... Its just rediculous I guess... maybe Im being "antagonistic" but I do believe that until my husband deployed I never knew what it meant to miss someone. Maybe you will NEVER have to know. GOOD FOR YOU! But remember while your "missing" your baby after being away for a day or two even a week to THANK A SOLDIER because if it werent for these people volunteering your love would have been DRAFTED! Anyways! Ok so thats enough of that. Had a good workout at the gym, 6 miles again and did a lower body workout. YEP my legs are FREAKING killing me. Came home talked to my love whom i MISS VERY MUCH and took a nap, listened to my Babygirl read a book to me, cooked dinner, settled down for bedtime and im writing this blog. I love to vent on my blogs. Such a relief. Anyways. No Big plans for this weekened just to get some cleaning done and hang out with the babies. Hope everyone has a blessed weekend! 


ME and my Mini Me
 

Bein goofy with my Babygirl


No comments: