Tuesday, January 18, 2011

When I said I do....

Okay so I have to admit Ive been wanting to do a post of my wedding for a while since I dont have any pics on my facebook from my wedding to share!! I will post some pics from my batchelorette party at Coyotes and then some honeymoon pics in Pidgeon Forge/Gatlinburg after! <3 April 22, 2007 I promised to love the most amazing man that I would love him for the rest of my live. Almost 4 years later I am more in love with him than I EVER was! He is my whole world. He is my everything. The day started out with me and the girls spending the morning in the salon. It was a fun time. Got my hair did and my makeup professionally done and I loved it! Course by the time we ALL got finished there we had to rush to the chapel. Course I was freaking by then because I thought I was gonna be late (which they cant start a wedding without the bride so I technically wasnt late) and I wanted to make sure James didnt see me! He knew I was there. He was already at the chapel and I rode with my stepdad in his Corvette. That was the longest ride to Aiken EVER! It was very quiet. I think he was just as nervous as I was. Anyways so I got ready and all my fav. girls were there. My wedding was small and simple and it was straight to the point. We arent big flashy people. Hell if James had it his way we would have gotten married at Gordon Park Speedway on the dirt track. So after everything was ready my (step) dad came in and said it was time. Instant nausea, my stomach hit the floor. I was about to take the next biggest step in my life and I was gonna be STUCK with him for the rest of my life! Was I sure? Was he sure? Was my family happy? Was his family happy? WHO KNOW! I walked out of the dressing room around the corner and in that very moment, when I seen my future standing at the end of the aisle I knew. YES! This was the greatest decision I have ever made to marry this man waiting for me. I walked down (with my dad telling me to slow down) to meet my groom with a big ol grin on his face! As we said our vows (above the sniffles that were going on behind me) we promised we would love each other through sickness and in health for long as we both shall live. When James looked at me and Samantha and he told us he would love US for the rest of his life my heart melted. Before the preacher had a chance to finish asking James if he took me as his wife he had already said I do. When the preacher turned to me and asked me to take James as my husband a tiny little voice from the bottom of my dress said I do (I was so glad Samantha approved)! We went on to have our reception in the reception house next to the chapel/gazebo where we got married. We danced our dances and cut our cake. Smashing it in each others faces! It was lovely. Our friends and family were there celebrating the best most important day of our lives and I couldnt be happier today. We have a happy marriage, 3 beautiful children, a home and nothing else really matters much! But enough of the blah blah. Heres some pics!! ENJOY!!! :-P




James & Nick at Hooters

Jello Shooters


Buttery Nipple with my bestie


Me & My future mother in law (yes we were toasted)


Me & my Matron of Honor


Nuff said!


Yep I was havin some fun!


My last single spanking


Oh yeah Shes HAWT!! I love my sis Jess!! <3





















































No comments: