Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Little Clay


Me and My sister Jess!!

The Newest addition to the men that I love is my newest nephew Clay. Jessica is my best friend well shes my sister really. I was in her wedding when she married the sweetest guy a couple of years ago Clayton. For the longest time she wanted to have a baby but he wanted to wait. I remember when she called me and told me she was pregnant.. I almost cried I was soooo happy for her. Well January 21 I was able to be with her in the delivery room along with Clayton while little Clay entered the world. I felt important being in her wedding but even more so when she asked me to be in there when Clay was born. Of course, Naturally I was the photographer but I was also there as her friend. It was a long labor about 13 hours (Im not going to go into detail about it, its her birth story of course) but when he finally got here and I heard him cry tears welled up in my eyes... A new little boy for me to love... My best friend, my sister, Aunt Ca-Ca is a mommy now!! The moment was so special seeing their eyes light up when they looked at Clay for the first time. I knew from the moment I met Jessica and Clayton that they were going to be great parents. Jessica has loved each of my children as her own, she is their second mommy. And it didnt take long for Clayton to grow an attatchment to the kiddos. They have both stepped up so much since James left to help me out and I am eternally Grateful. I am only going to post a couple of pics of my little Clay for their parents are still in the process of posting pics. I am very much in love with all 4 of these guys, some more than others and definitly differently than others. My Heart is overflowing! Welcome Little Clay! Weighing in at 7lbs 11oz measuring 21 1/4 inchest long the newest addition to my heart! <3




No comments: