Friday, January 14, 2011

Military Mondays

Okay so I ran across this blog when I was creepin a fellow bloggers blog!!  HEHE! The following is a fellow military wifes blog that I creep from time to time. Its always comforting to know that Im not the ONLY one out there ya know! Hehe! 
Combat Boots
I thought it was a great idea a way to allow military wives to connect through their blogging so I thought I would share, Yes I know how sweet! *wink* ! Will post a regular blog post a little later but this is what I got right now! All my fellow Bloggers Check it out! :-P

Here on MrsMamaHen, I have decided to create a new feature. It will be called "Military Mondays" where I will highlight and introduce military spouses out there in the blogging world.

Thre are many creative and interesting military spouses out there, sometimes living in some very interesting places. So, let's get to know some!







No comments: