Monday, January 24, 2011

Mess Up My Bed With Me!


If theres one thing about my husband that I miss the most is the time after the kids go to bed. Im no neccesarily talkin about the sex, thats amazing but its the laying there talking, laughing, tickling and just being together. I miss that so much. Him holding me and knowing I was safe in his strong warm arms. This deployment has gone by so fast. Days creep by but weeks fly by! Its crazy to think we are already heading towards the end of the month. I cannot wait until its over. I love being a soldiers wife and supporting him from WAY over here but I wanna be his lover again. To touch him and feel him near. Anyways! So I have watched the first and second movie of Twilight. I dont neccesarily have a "team" yet. Im definitely leaning toward Team Jacob. Hes more my type than Edward. Hes big muscular, tan, nice teeth and young. Yes, I guess you could call me a cougar but I like them young. Hell my husband is almost 3 years younger than me! Yeah crazy I know! But hey thats just how it is. Had to find someone young with alot of spunk to keep up with me. James is much older mentally and emotionally than alot of people his age. Like Jacob he may be young in years but hes older in his ways of the world. But like myhubby said on my facebook the one I would pick is him. Out of the two Twilight guys I would still chose my husband over them. Those guys have nothing on my man! <3 He has my heart ALWAYS! This deployment has allowed me to learn alot of things about mine and James relationship. Good and Bad.. Yes theres bad in there. Somethings that were unspoken by both of us should have been spoken before it blew up. It blew up but it got said and we are ok now. James and I have agree to tell each other everything. Good and bad. Things that happen to him that maybe other wives dont want to know because they might get scared or worry too much. I know there are alot of things he CANT tell me for security reasons but if somethings bothering him that happened on a mission I want him to know he can tell me. He does in a cushioned way. LoL if that makes any sense. I know what he does, I know his job is dangerous, hell just his being there is dangerous much less what exactly he does. And Im not totally oblivious to the WORST that could happen. Its happened to two families just in our unit already. I dont believe that the other wives dont want to know because they cant handle it, but Im sure its not something the need added to the stress to their lives in addition to dealing with their soldier being gone. My husband is my best friend. We tell each other everything. No holding back and we have always been that way so why make the deployment harder and keep things from each other? Do I worry, of course I worry. Do I let it consume me, no but sometimes I cant help it. I look at my babies and wonder what ifs... but you cant live life on the what ifs. I want my husband to know that I am here for him NOW. Not when he comes home we can talk about whats bothered him over there, I dont know im different I guess... Somethings I dont wanna know like gory stuff but if something happened and he needs someone who loves him to talk to then he knows im here! No matter what it is. I may not like it but thats what I am here for. Well thats enough of my ranting for today! Hope all yall have a nice night. Gonna try to watch Eclipse tonight then I will be caught up with all the Twilight fanatics!


Freedom isnt Free! So many give the sacrifice each day so that you may go on about your lives. Support Our Troops!
God Bless and God Speed. Come home Safe and Soon!

No comments: