Friday, January 14, 2011

Sick, Sick and Twilight!

Okay so I have definitly been under the weather since I got back from Florida.. I woke up one morning feeling like crap and I just KNEW I was gonna have ear problems and sure enough later that afternoon my ears started hurting and got REALLY stuffy! AGAIN! This is like the 50th time in 3 years!! SUCKS! They thing I have chronic fluid behind my eardrums and the only way they seem to think it will get fixed is if I get my tonsils and adenoids removed. Ok no big deal If I can get the Army to let my husband stay home long enough for me to have the procedure done! LoL! Anyways! So I was just gonna take some sinus meds and hope it went away... that maybe it wasnt an infection. Well yesterday my Allies eyes started getting red and puffy and then the green eye boogars showed up!! CRAP! PINKEYE! Not even 4 hours later Samanthas eye was doing the same thing.. Bless their hearts. So first thing this morning I hauled our butts to the doctor.. Conjuctvitis is not something you wanna play around with. So I get there and we all get seen get meds, do some shopping, grabbed a bite to eat and came home. While the kids ate I skyped with my love for a bit then it was nap time. He was soooo sweet to let me lay down with the kids and nap with them. Course he was off to bed early so I could talk to him tonight. Well as soon as we got up from a nap Little James had the eye boogars.. HOLY CROW THATS STUFF TRAVELS FAST!!! So I put eye drops in all the babies eyes. Ordered pizza for dinner and got the kids to bed. That brings me to now. Sitting here talking to my love on Skype and blogging. I think Im becoming a blog addict. My hubbs was away from his internet location so I havent been able to talk to SEE him for about a week (Which is only like a day in military time so technically thats not long at all. Maybe in the Civilian world but as an army spouse a week aint so bad). So Anyways! I have been reading the Twilight Saga. YES YES I KNOW!! Lol it took me forever to actually pick up the book my bestie let me borrow buuuut I did and Im hooked. I started reading it beginning of last week and I am bout to start the 4th and final book. When I am finished with that I will watch the 3 movies that have come out. :-) Maybe I can con James into watching them with me when he comes home!! HEHE! Well see. Anyways, so most of the fan base of Twilight is separated into two teams. Team Edward (Hes the Vampire) and Team Jacob (hes the warewolf). I am, as Bella would call herself, Switzerland. I am neutral. HOWEVER I am leaning more toward Jacob because he reminds me much of my husband. Turn Ons Big, strong, muscular, warm, furry, young and hes a mechanic Turn offs are  hes a little immature in the beginning and kinda outspoken, like in an annoying way. But he is Starting to grow up so we will see! What I like about Edward is his 18th century attitude, the eloquent way he speaks and the sweet way he talks to Bella.. Its almost nauseating sometimes but its sweet! I dont like him becase hes VERY Overprotective in the beginning. I dont wanna tell too much without spoiling for those who havent read it yet. :-) Which by the way you should. Anyways! Thats pretty much my update for today. I will leave you to your thoughts now and Im off to chat with my love and give him my undivided attention!  Have a wonderful night all!!! <3

No comments: